Synopsis (Product Description):
Shay has had a rare blood disorder since she was born. In fact, her mother married one of Shay’s doctors, Martin, who left his world-renowned leukemia research to try and figure out exactly what the disorder is and how to cure it. When she turns seventeen, Martin begins to give her new blood transfusions that make her feel the strongest she has ever felt. But she also has odd visions where she sees through the eyes of a vampire. At first, she thinks she must be imagining the visions, but when she begins to see Martin’s office in them, she knows she has to check it out. That’s when she finds Gabriel, a sexy, teenaged vampire, imprisoned in Martin’s office. The connection she has built with Gabriel compels her to set him free. But when he kidnaps her in an attempt at revenge on Martin, their lives become deeply intertwined. She doesn’t know the half of it.
This tour sign-up is now CLOSED.
Blog Tour Schedule
- Becky (CA)/Delivery Confirmation: 0310 0480 0000 6076 1343
- Damaris (NJ)/Delivery Confirmation: 0309 2880 0001 7394 5733
- Chasity (HI)/Delivery Confirmation: 0310 0480 0002 5831 9240
- Missie (TX)/Delivery Confirmation: 0309 3220 0001 4090 9301
- Morgan (MN)/Delivery Confirmation: 0309 2880 0000 4135 5459
- Brandi (NC)/Sent Out – Delivery 9/18
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.