Synopsis (Product Description):
The sequel to the New York Times Best selling phenomenon, Hush, Hush!
Nora should have know her life was far from perfect. Despite starting a relationship with her guardian angel, Patch (who, title aside, can be described anything but angelic), and surviving an attempt on her life, things are not looking up. Patch is starting to pull away and Nora can’t figure out if it’s for her best interest or if his interest has shifted to her arch-enemy Marcie Millar. Not to mention that Nora is haunted by images of her father and she becomes obsessed with finding out what really happened to him that night he left for Portland and never came home.
The farther Nora delves into the mystery of her father’s death, the more she comes to question if her Nephilim blood line has something to do with it as well as why she seems to be in danger more than the average girl. Since Patch isn’t answering her questions and seems to be standing in her way, she has to start finding the answers on her own. Relying too heavily on the fact that she has a guardian angel puts Nora at risk again and again. But can she really count on Patch or is he hiding secrets darker than she can even imagine?
This tour sign-up is now CLOSED.
Blog Tour Schedule
- Mrs. DeRaps (ME)/Delivery Confirmation: 0309 3220 0000 4556 8085
- Lydia (GA)/Delivery Confirmation: 0310 1230 0001 1467 2315
- Caitlin (NJ)/Delivery Confirmation: 0310 1230 0001 6737 1777
- Missie (TX)/Delivery Confirmation: 0310 0480 0001 9722 4711
- Annie (OH)/Delivery Confirmation: 0310 0480 0000 2792 6839
- Chasity (HI)/Delivery Confirmation: 0310 2010 0001 6694 3703
- Chantele (UT)/Delivery Confirmation: 0309 2880 0003 1069 2773
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.