Synopsis (Product Description):
Sophie Mercer thought she was a witch.
That was the whole reason she was sent to Hex Hall, a reform school for delinquent Prodigium (aka witches, shapeshifters, and fairies). But that was before she discovered the family secret, and that her hot crush, Archer Cross, is an agent for The Eye, a group bent on wiping Prodigium off the face of the earth.
Turns out, Sophie’s a demon, one of only two in the world—the other being her father. What’s worse, she has powers that threaten the lives of everyone she loves. Which is precisely why Sophie decides she must go to London for the Removal, a dangerous procedure that will destroy her powers.
But once Sophie arrives she makes a shocking discovery. Her new friends? They’re demons too. Meaning someone is raising them in secret with creepy plans to use their powers, and probably not for good. Meanwhile, The Eye is set on hunting Sophie down, and they’re using Archer to do it. But it’s not like she has feelings for him anymore. Does she?
This tour sign-up is now CLOSED.
Blog Tour Schedule
- Mariya (MN)/DC: 9102010521297463759522
- Annie (OH)/DC: 03093220000044967384
- Ruby C. (CA)/DC: 0310 0480 0001 8888 6744
- Chantele (UT)/DC: 0310 0480 0002 0943 9089
- Kathy (UT)/DC: 03070020000462150170
- Missie (TX)/DC: 0309 1830 0000 0373 8991
- Lydia P. (GA)/DC: 0310 3200 0000 7300 2164
- Jessica M. (CT)/DC: DC: 0310 3200 0000 7300 2164
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.