Synopsis (Product Description):
High school is hard enough when you’re normal. There’s peer pressure, book reports, the in crowd and the enormous zit that has a life of its own. Having a family whose skeletons in the closet lean toward the paranormal is not a topper on anyone’s list. Sophomore Kasey Maxwell is busy juggling the typical teen angst. Add visions, ghosts and hairy four-legged monsters into the mix and you get FREAKSVILLE. It’s a wonder Kasey has survived.
Every woman in the Maxwell family has the gift of sight. A talent sixteen-year-old Kasey would gladly give up. All she wants is a normal life. Shopping and talking about boys with her best friend and long-time sidekick Gillie Godshall consume her days. Until Kasey has a vision about Josh Johnstone, the foreign exchange student from England. The vision leads her into new waters, a lead in a play, a haunted theater…and into the arms of the Josh. Yet, both Kasey and Josh have secrets lurking in dark corners. Can Kasey’s new romance survive FREAKSVILLE?
This tour sign-up is now CLOSED.
Blog Tour Schedule
- Amanda Nalley (TN)/Delivery Confirmation: 0309 3220 0000 4667 0084
- Alyssa (CA)/Delivery Confirmation: 0308 0070 0001 9151 2762
- Kate (CT)/Delivery Confirmation: 0308 2690 0001 2606 6058
- Christina (PA)/Delivery Confirmation: 0309 2880 0002 3047 7283
- Melissa B. (NY)/Delivery Confirmation: 0309 3220 0001 7563 1659
- Becky (CA)/Delivery Confirmation: 0309 3220 0000 8985 7282
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.