Synopsis (Product Description):
Maya lives in a small medical-research town on Vancouver Island. How small? You can’t find it on the map. It has less than two-hundred people, and her school has only sixty-eight students—for every grade from kindergarten to twelve.
Now, strange things are happening in this claustrophobic town, and Maya’s determined to get to the bottom of them. First, the captain of the swim team drowns mysteriously in the middle of a calm lake. A year later, mountain lions start appearing around Maya’s home, and they won’t go away. Her best friend, Daniel, starts getting negative vibes from certain people and things. It doesn’t help that the new bad boy in town, Rafe, has a dangerous secret—and he’s interested in one special part of Maya’s anatomy: Her paw-print birthmark.
This tour sign-up is now CLOSED.
Blog Tour Schedule
- Teri C. (OR)/DC: 9102010521297492006383
- Chantele (UT)/DC: 03080660000031323487
- Laurie T. (NY)/DC: 03101230000196021919
- Ruby C. (CA)/DC: 0496 9007 9070 1409 9697
- Johanna D. (LA)/DC: 0310 2640 0002 0752 4125
- Sarah S. (MI)/DC: 7009 2820 0003 4493 4221
- Chasity (HI)/DC: 0310 2010 0001 0233 9867
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.