Synopsis (Product Description):
Teagan Wylltson’s best friend, Abby, dreams that horrifying creatures–goblins, shape-shifters, and beings of unearthly beauty but terrible cruelty–are hunting Teagan. Abby is always coming up with crazy stuff, though, so Teagan isn’t worried. Her life isn’t in danger. In fact, it’s perfect. She’s on track for a college scholarship. She has a great job. She’s focused on school, work, and her future. No boys, no heartaches, no problems.
Until Finn Mac Cumhaill arrives. Finn’s a bit on the unearthly beautiful side himself. He has a killer accent and a knee-weakening smile. And either he’s crazy or he’s been haunting Abby’s dreams, because he’s talking about goblins, too . . . and about being The Mac Cumhaill, born to fight all goblin-kind. Finn knows a thing or two about fighting. Which is a very good thing, because this time, Abby’s right. The goblins are coming.
This tour sign-up is now CLOSED.
Blog Tour Schedule
- Taylor (OH)/Delivery Confirmation: 0309 2880 0002 0619 0079
- Alex (MI)/Delivery Confirmation: 0310 0480 0000 5275 2632
- Kristen (IL)/Delivery Confirmation: 0307 1790 0000 6684 9781
- Anne (PA)/Delivery Confirmation: 0310 0480 0000 4414 3042
- Cynthia (TX)/Delivery Confirmation: 0310 1230 0000 1037 2968
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.