Synopsis (Product Description):
Kid knows her school’s corporate sponsors not-so-secretly monitor her friendships and activities for market research. It’s all a part of the Game; the alternative education system designed to use the addictive kick from video games to encourage academic learning. Everyday, a captive audience of students ages 13-17 enter the nationwide chain store-like Game locations to play.
When a group calling themselves The Unidentified simulates a suicide to protest the power structure of their school, Kid’s investigation into their pranks attracts unwanted attention from the sponsors. As Kid finds out she doesn’t have rights to her ideas, her privacy, or identity, she and her friends look for a way to revolt in a place where all acts of rebellion are just spun into the next new ad campaign.
This tour sign-up is now CLOSED.
Blog Tour Schedule
- Mrs. DeRaps (ME)/Delivery Confirmation: 0309 3220 0000 4556 7989
- Enna (UT)/Delivery Confirmation: 0309 1830 0001 6128 2565
- Nely (FL)/Delivery Confirmation: 0310 1230 0000 8578 6295
- Melissa (NY)/Delivery Confirmation: 0308 2040 0001 1821 6004
- Missie (TX)/Delivery Confirmation: 0310 0480 0001 0162 1896
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.