I also found out that I received a lovely blog award from Black and Blue Ink. Many thanks for the award. Here’s my award:
This is the Honest Scrap Award. It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself. Here are those deserving of this honor, bloggers who write from the heart and touch me because of it (and I’m going to try to nominate blogs that haven’t already received this award, so that doesn’t means I don’t love yours!).
I’m giving this award out to:
1. Amberkatze’s Book Blog
2. There’s No Such Thing As Too Many Books
3. Darque Reviews
4. Debuts & Reviews
5. TBQ’s Personal Book Palace
7. All I Want and More
Here are 10 honest facts about me:
1. I’m a huge NBA fan. I even play in several fantasy leagues every year.
2. I’m also a big fan of tennis. I play and I love going to professional matches as well.
3. I love playing video games and reading graphic novels.
4. I don’t like seafood of any kind. Just looking at it makes me want to puke.
5. I’ve purchased close to 900 books for my personal collection. I officially have zero shelving space.
6. Thai is my favorite food.
7. My favorite shoe designer is Jimmy Choo. If I buy any more of his shoes I will go broke.
8. I’m a big movie goer. I generally go three times a week.
9. I don’t drink or smoke.
10. I love John Mayer – not in a psycho crazy stalker way, but in a I think you’re an amazingly talented artist and very sexy way!!
Feel like you know me better? I hope so because I’m still new to blogging and I’m enjoying getting to know everyone.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.