Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance Reading Challenge 2012
Enter the world of Urban Fantasy and Paranormal Romance and meet tough women and their even more dangerous men as they explore the supernatural world around them.
I find these subgenres of Fantasy and Romance are very similar, laced with a heavy dose of the supernatural; the only real differences are that Urban Fantasy must take place in a city landscape and the point of view is first person. The level of romance also varies but there does seem to be some kind of a romantic conflict within the story.
If you are a fan of Urban Fantasy or a fan of Paranormal Romance, a fan of both, like I am, or new to these genres, this reading challenge offers a variety of both worlds to choose from.
Timeline: January 1, 2012 until December 31, 2012
Goal: GET DEMONIC — to read at least 24 urban fantasy/paranormal romance novels in 2012
1. Witchcraft – Choose 6 books to read
2. Vampirism – Choose 12 books to read
3. Shapeshifter – Choose 18 books to read
4. Demonic – Choose 24 books to read
5. Angelic – Choose 30+ books to read
- The reading challenge is open to everyone.
- You don’t need a blog to participate.
- If you don’t have a blog – you can leave a comment with your book selection in this post.
- If you don’t have a blog and would like to write a review – you are welcome to do a guest review on this blog.
- You can join at anytime to participate in this challenge.
- If you are going to participate in this challenge, please post about it on your blog and add a link back to this post.
- You can grab the challenge button on the sidebar to use on your blog.
- eBooks, audio, and already read all count.
- The Selection List will be continuously updated
- Please sign-up using Mr. Linky – be sure to use the direct link to your post so that people will be able to find this challenge.
2012 Selection List:
16. Eternity’s Mark – Maeve Greyson
23. Midnight’s Master – Donna Grant
35. Beacon in the Dark – Marjorie M. Liu
36. Shadow’s Claim – Kresley Cole
50. Devil’s Punch – Ann Aguirre