I’m really excited to participate in Becca Fitzpatrick’s Crescendo Vlog Tour! Crescendo is the second book in her stunning Hush series and will hit shelves on October 19th.
Today, Becca shares some insight on writing the evil, and the good, and the good who turn into evil and tells us her favorite character to write.
Thanks for taking the time to do a guest vlog, Becca.
Synopsis (Product Description):
Nora should have know her life was far from perfect. Despite starting a relationship with her guardian angel, Patch (who, title aside, can be described anything but angelic), and surviving an attempt on her life, things are not looking up. Patch is starting to pull away and Nora can’t figure out if it’s for her best interest or if his interest has shifted to her arch-enemy Marcie Millar. Not to mention that Nora is haunted by images of her father and she becomes obsessed with finding out what really happened to him that night he left for Portland and never came home.
The farther Nora delves into the mystery of her father’s death, the more she comes to question if her Nephilim blood line has something to do with it as well as why she seems to be in danger more than the average girl. Since Patch isn’t answering her questions and seems to be standing in her way, she has to start finding the answers on her own. Relying too heavily on the fact that she has a guardian angel puts Nora at risk again and again. But can she really count on Patch or is he hiding secrets darker than she can even imagine?
Be sure to participate in the Crescendo Twitter Party!
- Join the fun! No one expects you or your tweets to be perfect; we’re just happy you made it to the party!
- Watch for giveaways from @galleysmith and win awesome prizes including a new iPod nano, gift cards, jewelry and autographed books!
- To join the party, you can use a free service like TweetChat or TweetGrid or just search #Crescendo on Twitter.
- Ask Becca questions or chat with other partygoers—just use the tag #Crescendo in all of your party tweets!
- Please don’t post any spoilers and don’t forget to pay attention to the time zones, the party starts at 8:00pm EST.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.