Dystopian Reading Challenge 2012
Are you living in terror and fear for your survival? Welcome to the dark and depraved world of DYSTOPIA.
Are you confused about Dystopia? Do you want to know – what exactly is a Dystopian society? Click here to read all about it.
Participants should choose any 24 dystopian novels. I’ve already started a list below and will make updates every few weeks. I hope you guys will participate! There will be book giveaways throughout the event, so check the homepage to sign up. Here are the general rules:
Timeline: January 1, 2012 until December 31, 2012
Goal: GET LIBERATED — to read at least 24 dystopian novels in 2012
1. Propaganda – Choose 6 books to read
2. Contagion – Choose 12 books to read
3. Oppressed – Choose 18 books to read
4. Liberated – Choose 24 books to read
5. Totalitarian – Choose 30+ books to read
- The reading challenge is open to everyone.
- You don’t need a blog to participate.
- If you don’t have a blog – you can leave a comment with your book selection in this post.
- If you don’t have a blog and would like to write a review – you are welcome to do a guest review on this blog.
- You can join at anytime to participate in this challenge.
- If you are going to participate in this challenge, please post about it on your blog and add a link back to this post.
- You can grab the challenge button on the sidebar to use on your blog.
- eBooks, audio, and already read all count.
- The Selection List will be continuously updated
- Please sign-up using Mr. Linky – be sure to use the direct link to your post so that people will be able to find this challenge.
2012 Selection List:
3. Breathe by Sarah Crossan
4. Skylark by Meagan Spooner
7. Outpost by Ann Aguirre
21. Cybernetic by Laura Riken
33. Twitch by Jack Blaine
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.