Did you love Beautiful Creatures? Do you want to know what happens next? I will select two winners to receive a copy of Beautiful Darkness. Beautiful Darkness is the second installment in the wildly popular Caster Chronicles series. As always, details are at the end of the post.
Synopsis (Product Description):
Ethan Wate used to think of Gatlin, the small Southern town he had always called home, as a place where nothing ever changed. Then he met mysterious newcomer Lena Duchannes, who revealed a secret world that had been hidden in plain sight all along. A Gatlin that harbored ancient secrets beneath its moss-covered oaks and cracked sidewalks. A Gatlin where a curse has marked Lena’s family of powerful supernaturals for generations. A Gatlin where impossible, magical, life-altering events happen.
Together they can face anything Gatlin throws at them, but after suffering a tragic loss, Lena starts to pull away, keeping secrets that test their relationship. And now that Ethan’s eyes have been opened to the darker side of Gatlin, there’s no going back. Haunted by strange visions only he can see, Ethan is pulled deeper into his town’s tangled history and finds himself caught up in the dangerous network of underground passageways endlessly crisscrossing the South, where nothing is as it seems.
Two lucky commentators will have a chance to win a copy of Beautiful Darkness.
To enter, leave a comment below answering the following question:
If you read the first book, what do you hope to find out in the second installment? If you haven’t read the first book yet, just tell us why you think the series sounds interesting.
1. +1 entry for answering the question (required).
2. +2 entries for becoming a follower of this blog and Dark Faerie Tales on Twitter.
3. +3 entries for tweeting about this contest, blogging about it, linking via your sidebar etc…(please tell me where!).
4. Giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
5. Please include your email address in your comment.
6. Giveaway ends Saturday, October 9th at 11:59 PM EST.
7. The winner will be picked with the help of Random.org.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.