Thanks again to the awesome team over at Scholastic for hosting this giveaway. I have two hardcover copies of Clarity to giveaway. Giveaway details are listed below . You can read the first two chapters here.
Synopsis (Product Description):
Clarity “Clare” Fern sees things. Things no one else can see. Things like stolen kisses and long-buried secrets. All she has to do is touch a certain object, and the visions come to her. It’s a gift. And a curse. When a teenage girl is found murdered, Clare’s ex-boyfriend wants her to help solve the case—but Clare is still furious at the cheating jerk. Then Clare’s brother, who has supernatural gifts of his own, becomes the prime suspect, and Clare can no longer look away. Teaming up with Gabriel, the smoldering son of the new detective, Clare must venture into the depths of fear, revenge, and lust in order to track the killer. But will her sight fail her just when she needs it most?
Two lucky commentators will have a chance to win a hardcover copy of Clarity.
To enter, leave a comment below answering the following question:
Would you want to be a psychic and what would you do with your powers?
1. +1 entry for answering the question (required).
2. +2 entries for becoming a follower of this blog and Dark Faerie Tales on Twitter.
3. +3 entries for tweeting about this contest, blogging about it, linking via your sidebar etc…(please tell me where!).
4. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents ONLY.
5. Please include your email address in your comment.
6. Giveaway ends Thursday, March 31th at 11:59 PM EST.
7. The winner will be picked with the help of Random.org.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.