A special thanks goes to the great team over at Hachette Book Group for hosting this giveaway. I have 5 copies of Dark Deceptions to giveaway. Giveaway details are listed below. Dark Deceptions will be followed by Dangerous Desires in July and Desperate Deeds in August. You can read the prologue and first three chapters here.
Take a look at some fun extras by visiting the book micro site here.
Synopsis (Product Description):
A-Tac is an elite CIA unit masquerading as faculty at an Ivy League college. Brilliant, badass, and seemingly bulletproof, the members of A-Tac are assigned to the riskiest missions and the most elusive targets.
TORN BETWEEN DUTY AND DESIRE
Covert operations expert Nash Brennon has spent the last eight years trying to forget Annie Gallagher, his former field partner and the only woman he ever loved. Annie betrayed him when he needed her most, then vanished without a trace. Now suddenly she’s back in the game – this time as a suspected traitor and threat to national security.
Annie’s son has been kidnapped by political terrorists. The price for his life? Assassinate a UN ambassador. When Nash and his group find her, the smoldering passion between Annie and the man she swore she’d never contact again blazes out of control. But can Nash trust her? The stakes couldn?t be higher: Their enemy’s endgame is personal, and one false move could cost them their lives.
Five lucky commentators will have a chance to win a copy of Dark Deceptions.
To enter, leave a comment below answering the following question:
If you had to kill someone in order to save a loved one, would you be able to do it?
1. +1 entry for answering the question (required).
2. +2 entries for becoming a follower of this blog and Dark Faerie Tales on Twitter.
3. +3 entries for tweeting about this contest, blogging about it, linking via your sidebar etc…(please tell me where!).
4. Giveaway is open to U.S. and Canadian residents ONLY. (No P.O. Boxes)
5. Please include your email address in your comment.
6. Giveaway ends Sunday, April 18th at 11:59 PM EST.
7. The winner will be picked with the help of Random.org.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.