Are you in the mood for a unique vampire story? Dying Light is a sci-fi vampire thriller set in the 24th century after a terroristic blood virus devastates the U.S. It’s the first in the new sub-genre of science fiction entitled “post-dystopia”. Author Scott Meek deals with the science of stem cell research and blood borne diseases, the future as it might have been, and takes the reader into the realm of a new society.
I have one copy to giveaway to one lucky commenter. As always, details are at the end of the post. A special thanks goes out to Get Red PR for sponsoring this giveaway.
Synopsis (Product Description):
In the near future, a new world order society mercilessly eradicates the last victims of the Blood Virus. “Vampyres”, constantly in fear of discovery and persecution, live and walk among humans as ordinary people with an extraordinary reality and a haunting past; a deal to save the last vampyres is struck, but intrigue and betrayal ensure that while the sun will rise tomorrow, no one knows who will live to see it.
One lucky commenter will have a chance to win a copy of Dying Light.
To enter, leave a comment below answering the following question:
If you were a victim of the Blood Virus, how would you survive?
1. +1 entry for answering the question (required).
2. +2 entries for becoming a follower of this blog and Dark Faerie Tales on Twitter.
3. +3 entries for tweeting about this contest, blogging about it, linking via your sidebar etc…(please tell me where!).
4. Giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
5. Please include your email address in your comment.
6. Giveaway ends Thursday, September 30th at 11:59 PM EST.
7. The winner will be picked with the help of Random.org.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.