Are you a Dark-Hunter fan? I mean really, who isn’t? No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon was just released on Tuesday. This is the sixth book in her Dark-Hunter/Were-Hunter series. You need to checkout this awesome book trailer. I’m guessing by now, you would like to win a copy? You’re in luck because I have one copy to giveaway. As always, details are at the end of the post. A special thanks goes out to St. Martin’s Press and Get Red PR for sponsoring this giveaway.
Synopsis (Product Description):
Live fast, fight hard and, if you have to die, then take as many of your enemies with you as you can. That is the Amazon credo and it was one Samia lived and died by. Now in contemporary New Orleans, the immortal Amazon warrior is about to learn that there’s a worse evil coming to slaughter mankind than she’s ever faced before.
Shapeshifter Dev Peltier has stood guard at the front of Sanctuary for almost two hundred years and in that time, he’s seen it all. Or so he thought. Now their enemies have discovered a new source of power–one that makes a mockery of anything faced to date.
The war is on and Dev and Sam are guarding ground zero. But in order to win, they will have to break the most cardinal of all rules and pray it doesn’t unravel the universe as we know it.
One lucky commenter will have a chance to win a copy of No Mercy.
To enter, leave a comment below answering the following question:
What do you love the most about the Dark-Hunter series?
1. +1 entry for answering the question (required).
2. +2 entries for becoming a follower of this blog and Dark Faerie Tales on Twitter.
3. +3 entries for tweeting about this contest, blogging about it, linking via your sidebar etc…(please tell me where!).
4. Giveaway is open to US and Canadian residents only.
5. Please include your email address in your comment.
6. Giveaway ends Thursday, September 23rd at 11:59 PM EST.
7. The winner will be picked with the help of Random.org.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.