It’s official. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins releases TODAY in the U.S. and I know you guys would love to win a copy. I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about this series, so I purchased a copy of The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. I know, I’m the only one left on the planet who hasn’t read the books yet. I’m ducking and dodging spoilers at every turn.
I’d like to extend a special thanks to the lovely folks over at Scholastic for hosting this giveaway. I have 2 copies of Mockingjay to giveaway. As always, details are at the end of the post.
Synopsis (Product Description):
Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has survived the Hunger Games twice. But now that she’s made it out of the bloody arena alive, she’s still not safe. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge. Who do they think should pay for the unrest? Katniss. And what’s worse, President Snow has made it clear that no one else is safe either. Not Katniss’s family, not her friends, not the people of District 12. Powerful and haunting, this thrilling final installment of Suzanne Collins’s groundbreaking The Hunger Games trilogy promises to be one of the most talked about books of the year.
Two lucky commentators have a chance to win a copy of Mockingjay.
To enter, leave a comment below answering the following question:
Without being too spoilerish, tell me what you loved most about The Hunger Games and Catching Fire? If you haven’t read the books yet, tell me what’s drawing you to this series?
1. +1 entry for answering the question (required).
2. +2 entries for becoming a follower of this blog and Dark Faerie Tales on Twitter.
3. +3 entries for tweeting about this contest, blogging about it, linking via your sidebar etc…(please tell me where!).
4. Giveaway is open to U.S. addresses only (international readers can enter if they have a friend in the U.S. who can accept their prize).
5. Please include your email address in your comment.
6. Giveaway ends Tuesday, September 7th at 11:59 PM EST.
7. The winner will be picked with the help of Random.org.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.