A special thanks goes to the awesome team over at Big Honcho Media for hosting this giveaway. I have 3 hardcover copies to giveaway to three lucky winners. Giveaway details are listed below. The Chaos, is the sequel to Num8ers, and is scheduled for publication in Spring 2011. You can visit the book’s website and read Chapter 1 here.
Synopsis (Product Description):
Ever since she was child, Jem has kept a secret: Whenever she meets someone new, no matter who, as soon as she looks into their eyes, a number pops into her head. That number is a date: the date they will die. Burdened with such awful awareness, Jem avoids relationships. Until she meets Spider, another outsider, and takes a chance. The two plan a trip to the city. But while waiting to ride the Eye ferris wheel, Jem is terrified to see that all the other tourists in line flash the same number. Today’s number. Today’s date. Terrorists are going to attack London. Jem’s world is about to explode!
Three lucky commentators will have a chance to win a hardcover copy of Num8ers.
To enter, leave a comment below answering the following question:
If you had the ability to tell when someone’s time was up, how would you deal with it?
1. +1 entry for answering the question (required).
2. +2 entries for becoming a follower of this blog and Dark Faerie Tales on Twitter.
3. +3 entries for tweeting about this contest, blogging about it, linking via your sidebar etc…(please tell me where!).
4. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents ONLY.
5. Please include your email address in your comment.
6. Giveaway ends Friday, April 2nd at 11:59 PM EST.
7. The winner will be picked with the help of Random.org.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.