Many thanks to the amazing team over at Simon & Schuster for hosting this giveaway. Simon & Schuster is offering a copy of Shade and Shift to one lucky winner. As always, details are listed at the end of the post.
For more details about the series, please stop by The Shade website.
Jeri Smith-Ready’s previous adult novels include Wicked Game, Requiem for the Devil and Eyes of Crow. This is her first teen series. She lives in Maryland with her husband, two cats, and a retired racing greyhound.
About the Book:
Aura’s life is anything but easy. Her boyfriend, Logan, died, and his slides between ghost and shade have left her reeling. Aura knows he needs her now more than ever. She loves Logan, but she can’t deny her connection with the totally supportive, totally gorgeous Zachary. And she’s not sure that she wants to. Logan and Zachary will fight to be the one by her side, but Aura needs them both to uncover the mystery of her past—the mystery of the Shift. As Aura’s search uncovers new truths, she must decide whom to trust with her secrets…and her heart.
One lucky commenter will have a chance to win a copy of Shade and Shift.
To enter, leave a comment below answering the following question:
If your boyfriend died (he’s now a ghost), would you still want to have a relationship with him?
1. +1 entry for answering the question (required).
2. +3 entries for becoming a follower of this blog and Dark Faerie Tales on Twitter and Facebook.
3. +3 entries for tweeting about this contest, blogging about it, linking via your sidebar etc…(please tell me where!).
4. Giveaway is open to U.S. residents only.
5. Please include your email address in your comment.
6. Giveaway ends Tuesday, June 21st at 11:59 PM EST.
7. The winner will be picked with the help of Random.org.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.