With the help of Random.org the winners are as follows:
Question: Tell me your Top 3 romantic kissing scenes from your favorite books?
- #1: Weston and Sophie’s first kiss in “The Pace” by Shelena Shorts (Book 1). I just remember melting at how Sophie reacted. It seemed tender and something I would want to experience.
- #2: Ronnie and Will’s kiss at the end of “The Last Song” by Nicholas Sparks. It was a joyous one as they were now going to be able to be together and they knew they would be, too. It made me happy.
- #3: The first kiss between Calla and Shane in “Nightshade” by Andrea Cremer (book 1). It was so intimate and they knew they shouldn’t be doing it. It made me happy for them, but scared at the same time knowing that if they kept it up – something was going to happen. But it was such an amazing kiss, that it took my breath away.
2. Mallary Mott
- 1. Rose and Dimitri’s curse induced make-out session. I don’t care that it was partly because of a cursed necklace, it was still beyond hot. (The Vampire Academy by: Richelle Mead)
- 2. Richard and Kahlan’s make out session + an apple. For those of you who have read Terry Goodkind’s Sword of Truth Series knows what I’m talking about. Inside the Mud people’s spirit house. I mean, it started out with an apple…just an apple. It makes me smile just thinking about it lol.
- 3. Tessa and Will’s kiss in the attic. We all wanted it to happen. Who cares if Will was on a self-hatred kick. Holywater+blood = hotness….apparently. (From Cassandra Clare’s Clockwork Angel)
I will contact the winners. Hope you enjoy all of the books.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.