The day of love is near, and what better way to celebrate your love for someone (or something) than with books? You love books, we love books. It makes perfect sense right? And let me tell you, I am loving some of the covers this week! We hope that you’ll get some fantastic books this week, with or without having a day of love to celebrate. Besides, us book lovers never need a reason to buy books, right?
What are you anxiously waiting for this week? Let us know!
And as always, happy reading!
Releases for the week of February 12, 2013
- Arcadia Burns by Kai Meyer | Balzer + Bray
- Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren | Gallery Books
- Breaking Point by Kristen Simmons | Tor Teen
- Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black | Bloomsbury Children’s
- Daybreak by Shelley Shepard Gray | Avon Inspire
- Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith | Candlewick
- Famous by Todd Strasser | Simon & Schuster BFYR
- Feral Nights by Cynthia Leitich Smith | Candlewick
- Hattie Ever After by Kirby Larson | Delacorte BFYR
- Maggot Moon by Sally Gardner | Candlewick
- Mercy by Rebecca Lim | Hyperion
- Mistle Child by Ari Berk | Simon & Schuster BFYR
- Out of the Easy by Ruta Sepetys | Philomel
- Override by Heather Anastasiu | St. Martin’s Griffin
- Pivot Point by Kasie West | HarperTeen
- Sever by Lauren DeStefano | Simon & Schuster BFYR
- The Gathering Dark by Christine Johnson | Simon Pulse
- The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead | Razorbill
- Wolf Nip by Vivian Arend | Samhain Publishing
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.