The end of February is here! I just had a birthday so gift cards a-plenty! Can’t wait to spend them on a lot of the pretty books that are being released this week. If only I had enough to give all of these books a home.
What are you anxiously waiting for this week? Let us know!
And as always, happy reading!
Releases for the week of February 26, 2013
- Beauty Awakened by Gena Showalter | Harlequin HQN
- Calculated in Death by J.D. Robb | Putnam Adult
- Dusk with a Dangerous Duke by Alexandra Hawkins | St. Martin’s Paperbacks
- Edge of Dawn by Lara Adrian | Delacorte Press
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell | St. Martin’s Griffin
- Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington | Sourcebooks Fire
- Illicit by Opal Carew | St. Martin’s Griffin
- Immortal Ever After by Lynsay Sands | Avon
- Jake by R. C. Ryan | Forever
- Killing Rachel by Anne Cassidy | Walker Childrens
- Lord of Darkness by Elizabeth Hoyt | Grand Central Publishing
- Mountain Echoes by C.E. Murphy | Harlequin Luna
- Perfect Timing by Catherine Anderson | Signet
- Pulse by Patrick Carman | Katherine Tegen Books
- Scandal by Lauren Kunze | Greenwillow Books
- The Best Man by Kristin Higgins | Harlequin HQN
- The Chieftain by Margaret Mallory | Forever
- The Conquest of Lady Cassandra by Madeline Hunter | Jove
- The Goddess Inheritance by Aimée Carter | Harlequin Teen
- The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson | Putnam Juvenile
- The Summer Prince by Alaya Dawn Johnson | Arthur A. Levine Books
- The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult | Atria/Emily Bestler Books
- The Trouble with Flirting by Claire LaZebnik | HarperTeen
- Wicked Kiss by Michelle Rowen | Harlequin Teen
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.