Hellooooooo March! It’s an exciting week for books! Many great titles, several gorgeous covers, and some exciting novellas. We’re in between Winter and Spring now, but it shouldn’t stop you from getting one (or all) of these books to read during one evening. Several debut authors and a couple of series-enders in this round.
What are you anxiously waiting for this week? Let us know!
And as always, happy reading!
Releases for the week of March 5, 2013
- Death, Doom, and Detention by Darynda Jones | St. Martin’s Griffin
- Dr. Bird’s Advice for Sad Poets by Evan Roskos | Houghton Mifflin Books for Children
- Flirting With Maybe by Wendy Higgins | Harper Teen Impulse
- Frost Burned by Patricia Briggs | Ace
- Iceman by Chris Lynch | Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Legacy of the Clockwork Key by Kristin Bailey | Simon Pulse
- Let the Sky Fall by Shannon Messenger | Simon Pulse
- Requiem by Lauren Oliver | HarperTeen
- Shadow Boxer by Chris Lynch | Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Spellcaster by Claudia Gray | HarperTeen
- The Heart of a Hero by Janet Chapman | Jove
- The Mistress Memoirs by Jillian Hunter | Signet Select
- The Murmurings by Carly Anne West | Simon Pulse
- The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett | Tor Teen
- The Prince by Kiera Cass | HarperTeen Impulse
- The Shadow Falls: The Beginning by C.C. Hunter | St. Martin’s Griffin
- Things I Can’t Forget by Miranda Kenneally | Sourcebooks Fire
- Thrown By a Curve by Jaci Burton | Berkley Trade
- Undead and Underwater by MaryJanice Davidson | Berkley Trade
- Undone by Elizabeth Norris | HarperTeen Impulse
- Unremembered by Jessica Brody | Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR)
- Wild Invitation by Nalini Singh | Berkley
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.