Welcome back to another week of new releases. A lot of great titles this week, some series-enders and a few continuations of stories that we love. I can’t wait to get my hands on a few of these books.
What are you anxiously waiting for this week? Let us know!
And as always, happy reading!
Releases for the week of March 26, 2013
- A Touch of Scarlet by Eve Marie Mont | K-Teen
- And Then She Fell by Stephanie Laurens | Avon
- Avenger by Heather Burch | Zonderkidz
- Glitter & Doom by Bethany Griffin | Greenwillow Books
- Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt | Bloomsbury USA Childrens
- If You Find Me by Emily Murdoch | St. Martin’s Griffin
- Impostor by Jill Hathaway | Balzer + Bray
- Lover At Last by J.R. Ward | NAL
- Oblivion by Anthony Horowitz | Scholastic Press
- Period 8 by Chriss Crutcher | Greenwillow Books
- Reflection Point by Emily March | Ballantine Books
- Sand Castle Bay by Sherryl Woods | Harlequin MIRA
- The Dark-Hunters: Infinity, Vol. 1 by Sherrilyn Kenyon | Yen Press
- The Handbook to Handling His Lordship by Suzanne Enoch | St. Martin’s Paperbacks
- The Shattered Mountain by Rae Carson | Greenwillow Books
- Three Sisters by Susan Mallery | Harlequin MIRA
- Twice Tempted by Jeaniene Frost | Avon
- Wasteland by Susan Kim & Laurence Klavan | HarperTeen
- With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent | Harlequin Teen
- Wolf With Benefits by Shelly Laurenston | Brava
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.