The weather has been weird in many parts of the country. Some abnormal for this time of year. I’m in San Diego, and it has been unusually cold this week. Yes, I know it’s not as cold as some of the temps in the East Coast, but it’s still unusual for me. But, I will say that it has been the perfect weather for staying indoors with a cup of tea and a good book. Maybe one of these books that will be releasing this week. Good idea, right?
What are you anxiously waiting for this week? Let us know!
And as always, happy reading!
Releases for the week of April 16, 2013
- Beautiful Stranger by Christina Lauren | Gallery Books
- Breath by Jackie Morse Kessler | Graphia
- Dead Silence by Kimberly Derting | HarperCollins
- Equilateral by Ken Kalfus | Bloomsbury USA
- Game by Barry Lyga | Little, Brown Books for Young Readers
- Furious by Jill Wolfson | Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)
- His to Command by Opal Carew | St. Martin’s Griffin
- Legend by Marie Lu | Speak
- London Falling by Paul Cornell | Tor Books
- Man vs. Beast (Cherub) by Robert Muchamore | Simon Pulse
- Merlin’s Blade by Robert Treskillard | Zondervan
- My Foot is Too Big for the Glass Slipper by Gabrielle Reece | Scribner
- Taken by Erin Bowman | HarperTeen
- Taking Eve by Iris Johansen | St. Martin’s Press
- The Grass is Always Greener by Jen Calonita | Poppy
- Trio of Sorcery by Mercedes Lackey | Tor Books
- True by Hillary Duff | Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers
- Ultimate Betrayals by Brittany Cournoyer | Tate Publishing
- Wake by Amanda Hocking | St. Martin’s Griffin
- Whiskey Beach by Nora Roberts | Putnam Adult
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.