I can’t believe it’s already the end of June! Or that this year is almost over. This month and year has gone by so quickly! It must be all of the fantastic books being released. Right?
I’m so excited for these books! So many amazing titles, many that I’ve been dying for.
What are you anxiously waiting for this week? Let us know!
And as always, happy reading!
Releases for the week of June 25, 2013
- A Kiss of Blood by Pamela Palmer | Avon
- A Love Like This by Kahlen Aymes | Telemachus Press
- After Daybreak by J.A. London | HarperTeen
- An English Bride in Scotland by Lynsay Sands | Avon
- Ashes on the Waves by Mary Lindsey | Philomel
- Beautiful Day by Elin Hilderbrand | Reagan Arthur Books
- Blackwatch by Jenna Burtenshaw | Greenwillow Book
- Confessions of an Almost-Girlfriend by Louise Rozett | Harlequin Teen
- Forged in Steele by Maya Banks | Berkley
- Hidden by Marianne Curley | Bloomsbury USA Childrens
- Hunted by Kevin Hearne | Del Rey
- In the After by Demitria Lunetta | HarperTeen
- Ink by Amanda Sun | Harlequin Teen
- Neptune’s Tears by Susan Waggoner | Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)
- Samurai Summer by Ake Edwardson | Skyscape
- Second Honeymoon by James Patterson | Little, Brown and Company
- Sisterland by Curtis Sittenfeld | Random House
- The Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Robin Palmer| Speak
- The Newcomer by Robyn Carr | Harlequin MIRA
- The Taming of Ryder Cavanaugh by Stephanie Laurens | Avon
- Two of a Kind by Susan Mallery | Harlequin HQN
- Weather Witch by Shannon Delany | St. Martin’s Griffin
- Willowleaf Lane by RaeAnne Thayne |
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.