It is the first day of the top ten of 2016 and today we are talking about our favorite reads of this year. There were so many amazing reads and it was really hard for me to pick which ones I liked best but without further ado here are my favorites from this year:
10. The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
This is a wonderful YA urban fantasy that features demon hunt and is set if Regency England!
9. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
This an amazing fun high fantasy that I loved!
8. The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson
I was so sad to see this series come to an end but I loved every minute of it!
7. The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khory
This was a wonderful retelling of Aladdin and I LOVED it!
6. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
This was seriously the cutest contemporary book that I adored!
5. Walk the Edge by Katie McGarry
This is a sexy emotional story with amazing characters and wonderful romance!
4. Beyond the Red by Ava Jae
This was a bloody sci-fi with a fantasy feel to it and I enjoyed every minute of it!
3. Ever the Hunted by Erin Summerill
This was a dazzling debut that I devoured way to quickly!
2. The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdieh
This was a wonderful ending to such a fantastic duology! It was sexy, romantic and just perfection.
1. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
This was easily my favorite read this year, It was a beautiful high fantasy that had everything!!!
What were your favorite reads this year??? Tell me in the comments or better yet post your own blog post and sign up in our linky.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.