Is love in the air or is it dead all together? Either way, it’s time for another celebration for my top commentators and followers.
Answer the following question:
Tell us your Top 3 romantic couples or What’s your favorite love story? Why?
My Top 3 romantic couples are:
1. Buffy and Angel – need I say more? I mean really! I hadn’t discovered BtVS and Angel until 2 years ago. I know, try not to laugh at me. When both shows were running I completely dismissed them as fluff. I was all about X-Files and thought TV vampires were campy and lame. I ended up getting box sets for both shows as a gift, and they completely changed my life.
2. Jack and Rose (Titanic) and Clark and Lana (Smallville) – this just had to be a tie for me. Jack and Rose have such a beautifully tragic love story. I literally sob every time I watch this movie. The demise of Clark’s relationship with Lana really broke my heart. I know that based on Superman lore it was inevitable, but it really affected me. Lois has grown on me this season of Smallville and I love her scenes with Clark.
3. Noah and Allie (The Notebook) – this is an absolutely amazing book and movie. This beautifully told and breathtaking love story really touched me.
Welcome to Dark Faerie Tales first Valentine’s Day Book Massacre!
Books on the Giveaway Block:
2. Shadow Blade
5. Bone Crossed
10. The Secret Year (Signed ARC)
11. Something Like Fate (ARC)
12. Incarceron (ARC & Hardcover)
13. Dirty Little Secrets (ARC)
14. Invisible Girl (ARC)
16. So Punk Rock (Signed)
17. Light Beneath Ferns (Signed)
19. The Dark Divine & Nail Polish (previous winner never claimed prize)
20. For Keeps (ARC)
21. Bleeding Violet (ARC)
22. Eleventh Grade Burns (ARC)
23. Spider’s Bite
24. Night Tides
25. Unperfect Souls
26. Blood Magic
29. Beyond the Night
* Note: I will also include some super secret ARCs for each winner!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.