Do you love to read? Do you enjoy writing reviews? Do you love to talk about books to anyone that will listen? If you can answer yes to any of these questions then we have just the thing for you. The wonderful team here at Dark Faerie Tales is looking for a couple of book reviewers to join our staff. Our list of books for review is continually growing and we need some help reading and reviewing all these wonderful books. We cover middle grade, young adult, new adult, and adult titles in all genres. This is a great opportunity to discover new authors and so many new amazing books.
Dark Faerie Tales wishes to share our love of books with others and we need your help. We are looking to add a new and exciting perspective. Your job would be to review books and assist in special events, like our reading challenges. Though you do not get monetary value for your time, you are welcome to keep the books that you review. While it’s not mandatory, we would like those of you with blogging, writing, reviewing, and WordPress experience; or detail-oriented people that can work independently and under a deadline and be articulate in their prose. We ask that only those that are serious about books apply. Dark Faerie Tales strives to give our readers quality and comprehensive posts and want to continue this tradition of excellence. Book lovers everywhere, come and join our team!
- A lover of paranormal fiction: Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy, and Young Adult
- Not currently running your own book review site
- Able to compose a well written review
- Has excellent communication skills
- Able to read & review minimum of 5 titles per month
- You must be able to meet a deadline
- FREE books including ARCS
- Potential for more collaboration on Dark Faerie Tales in the future
- Your own section added to the Dark Faerie Tales About Page
If chosen as a book reviewer, you will receive ARCs/books to read. In return, you’ll provide a review to be posted on this site. Additional details will be discussed if you are selected.
Interested? Please fill out this Application Form!
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.